Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Welcome back me!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Presents are opened, family is gone, everyone is over the stomach bug (including me) and I just got back from Chicago with sis. Can you believe we didn't even go to AGPC?! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] It was raining, there was a fire truck and ambulance parked in front of AGP and we were trying to get to the Field Museum before 5:00 traffic got too heavy. I couldn't even see the windows! But the Cheesecake Factory was excellent, as usual. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Good news is there is a Jess debut event Jan. 7 that we may get to attend, weather permitting. [img]tongue.gif[/img] There is a window unveiling at 10:45, prize drawing at 11, and "special activities, book-signings, and giveaways in the boutiques from 11 to 1." Plus the first 100 girls get a free t-shirt! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    There is also a Jess event in the cafe but it's a Monday afternoon on the 16th(?) so we won't be going to it.

    Seems like I've missed a lot while I was away, I don't know if I can ever catch up!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All you lucky people that live near a AGP.

    Glad your back and hope your Holiday was special.


    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back! Glad everyone is well again. We just had that flu bug a few weeks ago. What do you think of Jess?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! I noticed there's a Jess Debut also on January 7th at AGPNY. We might attend.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not too wild about Jess, but I haven't seen her in person. I'm sure I'll love her when I see her. It's great that she is wearing a color that is not pink or purple. My 9yo DD has already decided that Jess is for her. It's surprising, because Jess' stuff is so tomboyish compared to Marisol's. 9yoDD is the one that has Kailey and Marisol so Jess fits.

    It's just as well that I didn't get to actually go in to AGPC, another post just reminded me that I didn't remember to bring my Felicity coupon. Guess I'll just have to go on the 7th so I'll get to use the coupon, right? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, and maybe I'll have to go to NY and use mine, LOL.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at AGPC yesterday and looked at the Felicity movies and there didn't seem to be a coupon inside, unless it's not advertised on the outside. Where do you go to get a movie with coupon?
    Joy

  8. #8
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Wink

    Welcome Back Tracy, glad all well are again! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!I am not going to attend the event!I wish I was going to!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Glad to see you successfully batttled the stomach bug.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •